Montana Air Heater GD9215BD1
The Montana Infrared Heater ensures transitive Infrared heating.
The Montana Infrared Heater ensures transitive Infrared heating. The infrared lamps optimally heated air, spreads quickly and evenly throughout the room. This is called Transitive Infrared Heating, unlike Static Infrared Heating (which only gives off radiant heat in the immediate vicinity of the stove).
Montana Sunheat infrared heater
- Heating Capacity up to 60 m2 / 150 m3.
- Four infrared heating tubes, each 375 watts.
- Low-noise fan.
- Direct Flow Warm Room.
- 2 modes: Low 750 Watt / High 1500 watts.
- ECO system for efficient current collection.
- Electronic thermostat with overheating protection.
- Panel and display.
- On / Off Timer.
- Fire resistant steel cupboard around the stove.
- Dimensions: 33 x 19.2 x 30.5 cm.
- Overheat, circuit breaker.
- Includes remote control.
- Warranty 2 years.
Advantage over radiant heaters:
- No production of positive ions.
- No drop in humidity Healthy "Sun" air heating.